Wednesday 28 November 2012


 
 
CORNWALL
 
 
20th October 2012
 
 
Day 8


 
 
Last of the secrets today, as my sister and brother-in-law were coming to suprise my parents and they would be staying with them for the night (little did they know they would be having guest staying)
That morning my daughter wanted to go have breakfast at our favourite cafe, Renaissance  cafe/bar in the Wharfside Shopping Centre, Penzance. After the tea and toast we went for a stroll around the shops, after that we headed back to Marazion on the bus. We were to meet my sister and brother-in-law at the Godolphin at 12.30, as last no more secrets. After lunch and seeing the causeway was uncovered, my daughter and I walked across to the mount, nothing was open as it was a Saturday, but it was  pleasent walking back across in the sun. We had a little look around the shops and then went back to the caravan, that evening we were going out, but I decided to stay in as I was in a bit of pain.
 
 
Not Many People Around


Smooth Rocks Of The Causeway
 
Side View
Chaple Rock
End Of St Michaels Mount Harbour
Looking Back Towards Marazion
Most People Take A Bucket Spade Onto The Beach
Looking Back
The Godolphin Hotel
Blue Skies, Nothing But Blue Skies Do I See....
Time For A Rest And A Cuppa Back At The Caravan

 
No We Didn't Walk Across On The Water



All Photos Taken And Owned By DDPEARCE Of Darrins Photography
 
Maps By Google
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment