Tuesday 8 January 2013



 
REFLECTIONS OF TWO WEEKS IN CORNWALL
 
 
Favourite Photos
 
 
 



Looking back over my two weeks on Cornwall, I can say that I enjoy having a holiday with my parents once again. It's been a few years since we went on holiday and we had a few laughs and such a good time. It was nice having my daughter staying for a week as well, one thing I did miss was not having my wife with me enjoying what Cornwall had to offer. At times I'm sure she was with us where ever we went, especially the pubs. The thing I enjoyed was going off with camera in hand and capturing stunning images. Here are some of my favourite photos that I took, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Thanks for taking time to look at my Cornish blog.










 
 
 
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 








All Photos Owned And Taken By DDPearce Of Darrins Photograhy



No comments:

Post a Comment